Sunday 13 September 2009

Stephen Cook, Artist

Art starts up again this week - and I am so looking forward to it.
As a special treat, I thought I would show you the website of the tutor who runs my art evenings.

His name is Stephen Cook.
His oils are magnificent, his watercolours stunning.

His is a level of achievement that I aspire to.
Click on Stephen's name in this post, or on the link to the right under "favourite sites" and enjoy the Galleries.

Stephen paints, teaches and runs monthly workshops in Essex.
Here is a painting I made at one of his workshops - Upminster Windmill.

2 comments:

  1. We've both had a great deal of pleasure whilst attending Steve's monthly workshops and Steve has always been encouraging, helping us to paint some lovely pictures.
    I'll put a favourite one on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked his horses - really good.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails